Friday, August 7, 2009

PC Fair wit Frens + Sick 99

Last Saturday, rite after my sleep i felt extremely cold... like as though i'm in a big sized fridge... even i covered myself completely like a cocoon... it still couldn't bare d cold.. Noticing it's time 2 go pc fair, I rushed up ignoring the bladdy coldness n once i stood up i realised tat i had caught a serious sickness... OMG!!! How could i go pc fair in my current condition??? =.=

After tat, i dun care bout my health 4 once n call my sis aloing n drove 2 pc fair...
Arrived on PC fair, my sis n i entered d 1st booth d online game's booth... once v entered.. there's a little cute xiao mei mei asked us 2 write down our name n hp no. 4 her...
V jz could nt bare her cuteness n had written down 4 her..
After that, she gave us goodies n greet us gudbye ^^ wit ke ai d tone..

Then, my sis n i go 2 the CIB's booth n check out 4 d event & other promotions... But b4 tat , having lost of who 2 find, v played a game of SDO-X .. our score r so near 2 each other when playing the new song but a camera man.. appear out of nowhere filmed us!!! make me lost my concentration n missed 5 !! =.= den i jz leave n w8 my sis finish d song...
After finished, v hv fun kacau-ing d green apple!! @ka Capple!! haha by hitting his head .. =p

Den... my sis n i 2gether wit kev n wei zien n d late comer mr.chia hon fai... went 2 pc fair n buy things again... =.=
when v r bak 2 d fair, i saw my last time's chemistry's tuition fren... edward... still rmb his name!! =p
N za dao.. he is working at anti-virus 2009 n kip on promoting d product ...
bt 2 sry i couldn't help him =(

den after buying a lot of stuffs excluding me n my sis, v go 2 have our lunch at KFC...
So unfortunate, there aren't any sits... but i jz couldn't give up without trying...
den after much searching n w8ing... finally v gt ourselves seats.. woot~~ happy
bt unfortuante, the drinks dun hv ice 4 they have run out of ice =.= swt dao....

Tat's all for Last Saturday on d 2nd of august~~ =p will update others later



No comments:

Post a Comment