Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Worst week of my life ever!!

This week is indeed the worst of the worst week i ever had.....

Firstly, my frens... when i talked or asked them sth they din respond 2 me at all... as though i doesn't exist =.=" they also din tag me along as usual 2 have breakfast,lunch or even dinner... it makes me feels tat i did sth wrong 2 them... this unpleasant feeling is the same like the last time, when i started 2 get mad n scolded vivian and had made her 2 get angry with me... =.= n it bothers me alot.... WHAT IS WRONG??? (this is the question that i wanted 2 ask LONG AGO~)

The 2nd thing is... the day i drove my car bak from SK, when I tagged kevin n naavin along... The fuking damn motorcycle jz wont let me pass... when i wanna corner... it jz move fast n slow as though he dun wan me 2 turn.... n make me do stupid stuff , that is drive over the divider n turn in2 the corner... =.= that's indeed sth bad that i had done tat is troubling me, thinking of being a better driver 2 ensure the passengers' safety 100% ..

Den about my study.... i heard that the lecturer said that this week v must pass up our tutorial but when i was nearly finish, n wanted 2 pass up, she says tat the tutorial nid nt 2 pass up by tat day instead pass up b4 the exam day... i was feeling sad... for all the hardwork i had put in n all the time i had used up n she told me the due date was another day T.T

Next, the day i went 2 have a double-up "man" movies which is IRONMAN 2& IP MAN 2 ...
I drove at the big roundabout at putrajaya for 2 times b4 exit the roundabout... I was like WTH~~ y do i always miss the exit =.=
On the exact day, after the nice ironman movie, v had our dinner at kfc.... after i took my order n paid , there was an auntie who cant w8 2 line up, n after i said excuse me~~ she din react... den i jz have 2 take the straw with another hand... n den 1 of her kids moved the plate making my cup fell n poured at our clothes.... N i apologized 2 her... n take 2 straws n sit on the table... n she come bak 2 me n says. "hey, kamu tidak cakap sorry kepada saya apabila kamu tumpahkan coke kat aku? kenapa kamu nak tumpahkan coke kamu tu kat aku? aku kena pergi shopping tahu? kalau sudah basah macam mana nak pergi shopping? saya tak suka kamu tahu? Saya ini orang Malaysia tahu? berbudi bahasa tahu? " den i said, "apa??? saya tak cakap sorry??? Sorry kak..."
n den she continue scolding the same damn thing ... so annoying until she finished scolding she go n come bak again n scold me again.. WTF~~

I feel like wanna gv her a piece of my mind by saying tat she should b more careful with her kids n r u deaf auntie!!! i do apologized 2 u n u said that i didn't? n talked about "tumpahkan coke kat aku"... who r u ?? u think i purposely pour the water on u coz u r ugly?? N the worst part is that u say u gt budi bahasa??? do u knw the definition of "budi bahasa"? it refers to tutur kata, kelakuan, sopan santun dan tatatertib, akal kebijaksanaan and etc.. with the way u r saying that u r a Malaysian n u r a person who is berbudi bahasa, u will come n find me jz wanted 2 hv my apology that i had actually done it?? i don't think so.
If u r rili 1 of the budi bahasa ppl , y r u being so racist by saying as tho u r the only Malaysian??? don't i sound like a Malaysian?? if i wasn't , den y do i speak malay with u har??
N those rude ways of pointing at me while scolding n judge my character without knowing me is that berbudi bahasa??? Arghhh~~
That time i rili do feel down... =( feel like wanna shout at a loudspeaker n say sorry 2 her (since she is kinda death) i dun even have mood 2 eat my KFC anymore....

However, i thought of sth... no matter what happens either it is happy or sad.... jz go through the day without sorrow, despair, n also those unhappy events... n live a life jz thinking bout those happy events that had happened 2day instead of sad ones...

Finally, v had our KFC... n go 2 arcade 2 release my anger by playing super shooter n house of the dead 4... it really helps a little... After that, in the cinema... while the Ip man 2 is playing... I was in the worst place 2 sit ever... i sit between 2 sick person... =.= i m more focused on their coughing sounds more than the movie's n den that person who sits on my right he doesn't switch off his hp ... make me more dulan after what happened jz now at KFC ( while watching a nice movie, so many distractions ) zzzz..

After that, i head bak along with Kevin, Vivian & Chandra... n had enjoyed a nice movies 2gether .. ^^

Both of these movies r highly recommended ... Go buy ur tickets now ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment