Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Day having known of the results..

2day, when i was having introductory physics 2 lecture... i feel damn funny bcoz of d lecturer jimmy low has a lot of words pronounce wrongly n wrongly n also he pronounce them funnily XD
den after a few mins, daniel told me tat d result is out n vincent failed both of his papers OMG !! i was like doomed!!! vincent so pro also failed den how bout me??
den chia n d guys checked 1 by 1 with chia's latest fon...
den finally, lim be's turn!! I was so scared i cant even concentrate 2 wat lecturer is teaching...
den i pressed my username n pw n login 2 my SIC n d fon hanged!! i was like wtf m i gonna fail n is it GOD dun wan me 2 b sad after c-ing my results?
Den i login once again~ n WOW lucky i passed all bt d GPA is =.=
quite low .. well i think i gonna gambateh 4 this sem n d nex

WISH ME LUCK!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment