Friday, October 2, 2009

My bday this year...

d guys gang acting cool ~~
guys with alvin n d chipmunks
bobo & owner
The Great Wall of FIT students
After pca0045 doomed!! FIT students gathered 2 think of a plan..
my bday cake from my family ^^

First of all sry for all 4 nt updating... exam days so cant update ^^

At 26th of sept, 0000 hours... i was fb-ing den suddenly chia surprised me by saying "Yes 2day is de day someone can go clubbing dy... Congratez! william n happy birthday" lol i was so surprised n respond 2 him blury n thx him 4 d wish ^^

Den after 5 mins over, tz, andy, yihshin , n lip teong n 2 more of their roomates came 2 my room n
kip knock de door.. at first i was thinking who would come at this time 2 my room .. is it jerry?
den i opened n c no 1 there n den knock! knock! knock! i tot is other's room so i leave it n cont my fb muahaha.. den d door opened n i was shocked its tz XD suddenly come 2 my room wit a bunch of guys.. =p n den go yum cha with them n chia along...
den in d afternoon till d nite its like normal except i gt receive my presents frm kev n bobo.. ^^ thx guys
den at around 11pm my parents took me 2 chatz room 2 celebrate my bday..
at there i can c a lot of pics of my frens n me =p
the nex day v ate d butter cake bought frm secret recipe bt it taste exactly d same like white chocolate cake =.=" LIER punye shop RAWR!
2 days later FINALLY our exams finished!! wee~~
bt didn't do very well tho... =.=
den a bunch of frens n I go 2 alamanda 2 celebrate d end of exam n also semester 1.. ^^
1st - v went 2 KFC 2 hv our dinner... tat time dunno y i was so pissed off.. mayb bcoz i felt like being isolated.. =.="
2nd - v went 4 karaoke.. at karaoke, they all started with linkin park songs wah~~ haven warm up already sing those songs.. can they rili take it? well after around 30 mins well as i tot .. all collapsed XD bt v had so much fun shouting n moving during tat time 2 release our stress of exam.. haha
den after awhile, i noticed tat kevin n sasaug had gone 4 very long... where had they been? i went out n find them bt didn't c them but met bobo in d front door =.="
den i go in n sing again.. while singing suddenly kevin brought in a cake with candles lighted up wit jerry ... I was so curious .. who's bday is 2day? or is it a cake tat celebrate d end of exam?
den i look closely it written my name they celebrate with me!! ><" Ps ps
den bday song is on n v sang along ^^
after singing, i made my wish n blew off d candles... den OMFG, wei siang call me 2 take d candles out with my mouth.. i thought trice tat time.. coz i scare they will push my head on d whole cake.. as when i took almost all of d candles..
my fear started, wei siang started 2 push my head 2 d cake .. omg!! without hesitation, take all d candles out ASAP... After tat, i cut d cake n take a lot n lot of photos.. n sang with bobo PK n d ROMEO & JULIET song.. =p
n den at d end bobo kip ask me m i surprise? m i happy? y u r sad?
haiz 2 tired tat time no ans bobo =p

well end of story!!! tat's almost all of it ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment