Wednesday, July 22, 2009

D frustrated n exhausting day ...

Yesterday during the Physics class,
I'm in 101% of my concentration..
but I fell asleep.. mayb it's jz 2 hard 4 me 2 withstand de exhaustion i had after playing badminton n basketball with my frens.. =p
When i was resting my eyes @ka slept 4 a while,
My friends took a picture of me... OMG i will b a star in MMU's sleeping beauties part 2 ..
Swtness.... my pic looks... like duck in the story.. Called ugly duckling... my posture tat they took looks like a duck when i focus on my mouth =.="

During afternoon,
After IT Math class, my frens n i went 2 fcm cafe 2 hav our lunch... when i gt there , there r a lot of ppl standing in front of the 'Roti maker' .. N i was thinking whether v could make it in time for the nex class... But d funny part is, the so called 'Roti maker' have seen me frequently n ordered de same thing everyday, when i jz make i peace sign... He knows what i wanted 2 order ..

After that,
v, de SpL clan ply dota again like always in mmu... After playing for a few games, i felt frustrated ... bcoz of teaming up with noobies 3 newb frens who r neutrals,ching,torress... wth continue losing 4 streak n they jz cant cope wit me at all =.= n even my fren FaiChai cant stand their noobness n kip scolding him 99 as though they had made his lifespan decrease as i play... Wat a sad dotA day it is.. =.=

Den at nite,
My frens called us 2 go cyberia... it's already 12am tho... but i rejected chia 4 i'm 2 tired n headache + my muscle r painful... but they insist me 2 go.. therefore, I've come out wit 1 idea 2 reject said tat if viviano go i go.. den a fren of mine, so knn scold 9 me 99 say i talking BS, i was so DEPRESSEDDDDD .... but unfortunately, viviano rili go.. i was like WT-hell.. i've placed a wrong bet on her.. =p .. thinking tat it is considered 1 of d SpL's 1st nite outing i go with them tiredly....

Undergoin 2 cyberia my fren who v called jerry, go ply those kid stuff at d playground.. chia n i laugh as v tot he rili suits his name, jerry. =p

At about 1.00a.m. me, chia, lye, wei zien, kevin and vivian on our way walking 2 cyberia and we forgotten about jeeva. so we waited for him at the side of the road and when we meet up with him, he started talking about how bad luck is it to have strong winds at night .. zz cause its freakingly windy that night
well yeah it rained freakingly heavy. zz so we had to wait for the rain to settle before we walk back. and the freaking rain din't stop. zz so we walk under the rain. well the rain wasn't that heavy of course =P
n went through FOE's builiding.. tat building rili creeps me out.. it's so high n so dark.. it's d 1st time i gt this sort of feeling... n i hoped tat i would not go there at 3am in the morning again...

so when we came back, Wei Zien @ka Jerry found out that Garena can b played. So v play a game and as i said. SpL clan losing streak so guess what .. v lost .. xP losers ~~ tat is equals 2 5 losing streaks =.=

Anyways, it is rili a nice day ... 4 me.. although i'm a little down =.= but i've a great time with my frens ^^ .. SpL outing rocks hehe... oops n lye 2 hehe..



No comments:

Post a Comment