Friday, July 31, 2009

last few days in mmu~

LAST FEW DAYS , v r doin de same routine again... wake up, go class, eat, dotA, badminton, eat, bath.......... same n same routine again..

at the last day of badminton tat is on thursday, v all ply badminton ... happily like always =p
den unexpectedly, wei zien's plastic balls r ruined ... =.=
so i've no choice but 2 sponsor my ball tat is worth rm 6 each T.T
after i've changed 2 my shuttlecock, i felt tat i became even more accurate in saving every shoot!!
Fuyohhh~~~ Lee Chong Wei possessed me??? o.0
After 3 hours of badminton, around 8.30pm, v go bak n hv a gud dinner =p...
but b4 tat i saw my precious new ball had been smashed in2 pieces.. it looked like a bird instead of a shuttlecock.. poor shuttlecock T.T sry 4 ending ur life so miserably ..
den v go 2 dinner n go bak bath...

undergoin 2 bath, i met ooi, he reminded me bout d meeting of d GH's plan..
i was like OMFG.... i nearly 4got.. with haste, i go n bath n find him ... broke my preparation record ( 5 mins gao tim ) =p

den i go along wit ooi n his frens 2 d meeting spot .. when v're there, v didn't c a soul.. WTH ... ABU tricked us!! KNN ><

after an hour at 10pm, v found abu n v discuss about d plan.. =p
while having abu's lecture, me n ren ni makin fun of abu in d room using notepad!! haha
All of a sudden li jian msg me n call me buy sth 4 him during pc fair..
den 'ren ni' kip on replying him using my msn.. swt dao...
den he kip call me 2 kip his identity secret when li jian asked who is this 'ren ni'?
den i said tat "she's" a new gal in FOE n i would intro her 2 li jian after break.. ROFL

After d meeting, i rushed bak my-ex room, 2 dota... oh yea... i won 2 rounds in a row... so happy!! =p
tat's all 4 last week's n not forgotten when kevin missed d ball during badminton n jeejee laughed... n fell haha... NICE FALL !!! Laugh at ppl summore la..

No comments:

Post a Comment