Saturday, July 25, 2009

De day of IT math's mid-term test

lye - d sea lion look... he eats hp

Lye playing see-saw?
Dejavu pics

me n my bobo
bobo laugh pls!! =p
fai chai n sosej!!
d black 1 is my cat n d other 1 is my cat's fren
my 2nd pet
Ytd, me, chia, n wei zien went 2 fcm cafe 2 hv our breakfast... after v hv ordered our food, it still haven ready yet n v hav paid 4 it ... =.= de time is almost 9am .. n our test gonna start dy.. without further delay, v rush 2 de mph for v do not wan 2 b late 4 exam =p...during d test, my tummy is grumbling n felt cold wanting 2 go toi toi.. after a long while of doubting, i cant stand it anymore , with bravery, i asked teacher whether i can go 2 d loo.. den i go 2 d loo n come bak n de time is almost up... wth... i quickly rushed through chap 3 n 4 n passed it up 2 lecturer.. =p ..

after i hv done my math test, i felt terribly c2pid 4 nt knowing hw 2 do chap 3 n 4.. so, i revise bak d mistakes i've done... haha.. silly leh after exam still wanna read...=.= " den i felt very tired.. i tried 2 get myself more energetic by plying games.. but d more i play d more tired i get.. den bobo ask me 2 sleep.. but , i'm nt used 2 sleeping in d afternoon =.=" .. bt since i'm rili tired, i've no choice bt 2 sleep.. After 2 hours of sleeping, me n jerry @ka wei zien.. ply dotA again =p ..

den ner, , went 2 cyberia, by having kev, lye, n bobo 2 b d 1st team 2 go 1st ....2 hv our lunch at around 8pm... lol after i've still 1 spoon left to finish my food i was w8ing my bobo 2 finish her food 1st b4 exterminating my precious 1 spoonful of rice haha.. 2 prevent her frm having d title ... slowpoke eater.. =p den after tat, jerry wanted 2 hit d waiter (PAHHHHHHHHHHHH) but so za dao, d waiter tot he nid his service =p

after tat v go bak 2 hostel.. underway goin bak, there's a playground, our little jerry asked us whether v wanna ply with him along.... so v hv no reason 2 reject , so y nt?? haha
v joined jerry... =p all of us hv so much fun in d playground till a "so high" guard came n asked us whether v r babies... Den i smile with him n said 2 him tat yep v r .... v r big babies =p .. after tat chia n lye c d rules of d playground n it stated tat above 18 ny cant play... i was like wanna gv a piece of my mind 2 him...

den on d way walking bak, v took a lot of pictures n videos haha n i gt bobo's most 'ke ai' pic haha... hard 2 get these pic... luckily i'm a dedicated photographer... =p .. bsides tat, lye also kip singing his "bla bla black sheep song" kip singing out loud... lol "so high" liao.. ^^

den v yum cha at hb3 at around 10pm... n saw a lot of cute kitties =p my 2 kittens were there 2 ... 1 small angelic cat.. 1 more is a cat who loves 2 folo me n viviano!! hehe ... v went bak 2 hostel, n suddenly, mama n papa come OMG.. Chia quickly go sorok his cigars =p ... haha wat la chia =p .. den my parents n i moved something 2 hb1 (my new block) =.= .. tat's was like so sien no frens 2 accompany me n all of them r mostly seniors =.= sien dao...

den v hv a chat with yanyan!! haha jerry's beloved =p .. after an hour... finished cleaning up my new room, suddenly chia told me tat v r goin 2 cyberia again.. I was like WTF.... y still wanna go??? den after a long explaination... it's yanyan's doing 2 make us go =.= ... za dao... after a long consideration , v do go there... n it's at 2am ...while v yum cha in cyberia, chia is teaching us how 2 eat banjo in a pro way... 1st press d end 99 n secure it with ur both hands, then u can start 2 eat.. lol lecturer chia... after tat v go bak n oi oi =p



No comments:

Post a Comment