Friday, July 17, 2009

Wat an unhappy n tiring day~~

Today i was jz as stated like my title "UNHAPPY" & "TIRING"... As d clock turns 7.30am i heard someone knocks on the door...
I jumped up from my bed being curious r they those malay guys whom had jeejee(one of my fren) pissed them off?

Den i stunned for a moment thinking whether i should open the door or not.. Suddenly, my fon rang~~ N my high skol's fren told me tat he's outside wanting 2 go class 2gether~~ OMG i was relieved ... He sure scared my lungs out..

After that , v go to d boring lecture class 2gether.. Most of us cannot stand the tiredness inside us.. most of us in class slept.. God grieven.. Even i cant withstand the morning class for v nid to wake at 6am early in d morning.. *yawn* but luckily i gt 2 companions talking about their past experience tat kips me awake... (very sampat isn't it =p)

After class? Well my high skol's fren n i go bak hostel 2 get ready 2 go find our english lecturer to show our works.. D well-known "Starscream" (called so bcoz of its acts n looks) in FOSEE FIT .. When my group members n i reached her room, she wasn't there =.= .. V were so down.. N den one of my fren frm other group said tat she left 4 dinner ... So, without hesitation, v had our lunch 1st at HB1 .. N ordered Sizzling Chicken Chiopppp~ which is only RM5 n extremely large.. After lunch v went bak hostel 2 have a rest while w8ing 4 the time 2 pass.. Finally, the time has come.. V go 2 her room ASAP n she's still out.. W.T.Fish !! V hv no choice but 2 w8 our lecturer2 come bak.. After w8ing 4 around 3 hours.. The lecturer still haven come yet... Every1 is starting 2 feel down... So v make jokes bout the lecturer n have a little laugh 2 kill our boringness.. after an hour later, she haven arrived yet ... She had our tested our patience.. The day is getting dark.. So, v gv her roommate our contact number n went bak with the pissed off look for the lecturer doesnt kip her promise on us..

After that my high skol's fren scolded me once v r bak in2 d room 4 nt contributing in the presentation thingy.. jeez at that time i tot of scolding him bak but on 2nd tot he will kip saying he's rite so its a bladdy waste of time.. =.= Den emo-ly, i go bak home with him... N till i'm bak home it was 9pm.. Time jz past fast n unhappily =.=

Tat's all 4 my 1st Post hope its nt 2 long

3 comments: